El Paso Locomotive FC will be hosting another round of Open Tryouts on January 5th and 6th, 2019 after all the spots were filled for the first tryouts. This is a chance for local El Pasoans and those in the region to gain visibility and showcase their skills and talents for a chance to play professional soccer.
Players selected from these Open Tryouts could be selected to train with the team for further evaluation.
- All players must have turned 18 years old before January 1st, 2019.
- The fee to tryout is $90 per player.
- Registration fee includes:
- Two (2) training shirts. These training shirts are to be worn during the tryout sessions.
- A voucher for one (1) ticket to an El Paso Locomotive FC home game. This voucher much be redeemed for a game day ticket – based on availability and not including the opening game, the final regular season game or playoff games.
- Tryouts will take place at Blackie Chesher Park (1100 North Zaragoza Road) on the east side of El Paso. More information on parking will be emailed to registered players.
- Sessions for this event will take place on Saturday morning and afternoon; and on Sunday morning. Times and more details will be emailed to registered participants before the event.
- Tryouts will consist of each participant being placed on teams for small-sided and full-sided games.
- El Paso Locomotive FC Open Tryouts will accept a limited number of players at each position to ensure that each player receives the maximum exposure to be effectively evaluated. If space is not available at your desired position, your registration may be declined and refunded.
- Please note that registration will close on Saturday, January 1st at 1:00pm – or when all the spaces are full. Limited spaces are available. If interested, do not wait to register as our last tryout filled up quickly.
- Registrations are reviewed and processed on a first come, first served basis.
- All registered players will be contacted via email with arrival times, directions and other information on or before January 1st .
- Participants are responsible for all airfare, travel costs, food, lodging and transportation to the event. El Paso Locomotive FC will not help with Visas or letters of invitation.
- Players must come prepared for the tryouts with their own boots, socks, shorts, gloves, shin guards, underlayers or any other equipment related to their needs and position.
- Registrations and payments are final. No refunds will be issued.
For more information, send inquiries to Bob Bigney at email@example.com